As we have worked with backyard gardeners, gardening professionals, care givers, schools and a myriad of other groups that are thinking about elevated gardening as something they might want to do, we have run into several questions that center around how an Eco Garden is different (or better) than other types of in-ground gardens, box gardens, or traditional elevated gardens. We list some of the questions below and provide answers based on our mission of bringing sustainable gardening to everyone in the United States.
- What makes an Eco Garden different from other gardens?
- Why should I look to an Eco Garden to enhance my gardening experience?
- How will an Eco Garden make me a better gardener?
- How will an Eco Garden help me be a better steward of our natural resources?
- How can an Eco Garden help me get my community (family, kids, friends, residents, etc.) interested in gardening?
- How can an Eco Garden make my life easier?
We have three main platforms for how an Eco Garden is different – and each helps answer a piece of the questions above.