Creating and Maintaining Competitive Advantage
What is the single largest need for most professional service groups today? Getting more jobs as each job helps build profitability. The question that sometimes drives this is “how do I stand out from my competition?”. What if there was a way for you to always be top of mind with your customers in the landscape design space? What if you had a “silver bullet” that made you stand out, helped you secure more jobs and helped you make each one of those jobs more profitable?
Introducing Eco Garden Systems’ Original Garden…the single largest self-contained garden that is also simple to use. Our gardens can fit into any landscape plan and tap into one of the strongest movements in the United States today – living a more sustainable lifestyle. How does our garden do that?
- Fresh vegetables for the family – this can reduce the total grocery bill while providing ready access to a healthy lifestyle
- Maximize space – grow as much in our 4’x6’ garden as traditional gardeners will grow in a 4’x12’ plot
- Maximize a precious resource – water – as your customers will use ~65% less water to grow their own food
- Time – while no one can create more time for themselves, your customers will be able to enhance their time. Not only is gardening a family activity that reduces reliance on electronic devices but creates a pathway for an enriched and more rewarding life
- Dirt Therapy – there is solid evidence that working in the yard helps both physical and mental health. Now that work can have a purpose – not only learning where fresh food comes from but also creating a “fresh” based lifestyle that will help the family live better for years to come
So, how does this fit into a landscape plan? Today’s gardeners are more about control – what goes into my soil, what do I grow and what do I do to my plants to both help them perform better while keeping the environment safe for the next generation. Our Original Garden delivers on this – nothing goes in except what your customers want. No runoff from the neighbors, no pesticides or herbicides that might be used to control weeds or insects – nothing except the right stuff to grow healthy plants and vegetables.
As their guide to an outdoor lifestyle, you can help your customers maximize their outdoor experience with an Eco Garden Systems’ Original Garden.