Eco Garden Systems Backyard Garden*
The Backyard Garden is perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle – allowing you and all potential gardeners the opportunity to take care of your everyday schedule and still have time to raise a robust and productive garden. Enjoy a natural, healthy, and organic lifestyle without the time constraints of an in-the-ground garden.
- The Eco Garden Backyard Garden comes with our patented Air Gap platform and water reservoir
- Pull out drawer for tool and accessory storage
- Removable trays for easy cleaning and the ability to quickly replace seasonal plantings (sold separately)
- The Backyard Garden comes fully assembled – add platform, add soil, connect to a water source and you are ready to grow!
- Additional sensors and water/soil heating coils
The Backyard Garden comes in two unique styles. Choose from the Platform or Tray option.
The platform configuration allows you to maximize the space you have to grow your plants. This option is perfect if you are growing compatible plants (see our list of ”Good Neighbor” plants and plants that aren’t Good Neighbors and should not be grown next to each other) or want to get as many plants in your garden as possible. This option provides the easiest gardening experience.
Tray Configuration (Optional – see options and costs below):
The tray configuration provides you the most flexibility to grow plants with different maturity cycles, different nutrient needs or if you grow plants that need to be kept separate from other plants. This option allows you to manage each group of plants you want to have – each tray is, in effect, its own fully contained garden.
There are two sizes of trays to select from, long and short. Build your garden with the number of long and short trays that work for you.
- Five long trays fit inside the Backyard Garden. Each tray dimension is:
32”L x 11”W x 9.5”H or
- Ten short trays fit inside the Backyard Garden. Each small tray dimension is:
16”L x 11” W x 9.5”H
Ordering trays with your Backyard Garden purchase will save $100 in shipping costs compared to buying trays later.
Weight: 235 pounds
Eco Garden Systems Original Garden
The original Eco Garden will transform the way you see gardening. Quick and simple to setup with the flexibility of providing your own mater source and distribution system, this is our most efficient garden for the advanced and expert gardener.
- Eco Garden Original Garden with our patented Air Gap platform and water reservoir
- Integrated watering system with hoses and 10 sprinkler heads to maximize water coverage
- Just attach to a watering system and you are ready to go!
- Overflow control to funnel off excess rainwater and protect your plants from drowning
- Planting ready once assembled
- Assembles in less than an hour
- 10+ mounting spots for brackets, siding and other accessories
- Connect multiple gardens to a single watering source for quickly expanded production.
- Assemble garden, add the platform, add soil, connect to a water source and you are ready to grow!
- Add our “Connect & Go” pump (sold separately) and you can create a complete worry-free garden
- Recommend adding 16 cubic feet of garden soil and 3 feet of peat moss (not included)
Weight: 233 pounds
Eco Garden Systems Industrial System
Do you need to think different to stay ahead of the competition? Eco Garden Systems can help you build the perfect garden for whatever you want to grow. We start with plastic growing platforms – infused with anti-microbial additives to help with the health of your plants. Our gardens do not break down like traditional wooden gardens and we make all of our gardens easy to clean and easy to store when not in use. Our custom gardens have all of the features of our other offerings plus the flexibility to get what you need to build a successful business.
- Plastic grow platforms made to your specifications
- Patented Air Gap technology to enhance growth speed and production capacity
- Customizable control panels for multi-purpose monitoring
- Moisture – soil levels and application
- CO2 and Oxygen – making sure your plants get the proper air mixture
- Fans – need to reduce moisture? We can make that work!
- Temperature – soil and water reservoir monitors and heating coils
- Other needs – let us help
- Elevated Gardens vs. Vertical Racking – our grow platforms can work with either need
Need more information? Let us help you find the right solution – call us at (800) 299-5154.
Length: 48” or 96″
Showing all 4 results